LAWCHA currently operates through the Duke University Press. Before you are directed to its site to join, we invite you to tell us a little bit about yourself, your interests, and your goals for joining LAWCHA.
If you have concerns about membership, questions about our activities, please contact us at [email protected]
- Student, Adjunct, Independent Scholar, or Unemployed: $20/year – Online only (subject to verification)
- Student, Adjunct, Independent Scholar, or Unemployed: $25/year
(subject to verification)
- Individual: $50/year – Online only
- Individual: $60/year
- Contributing Member: $75/year – Online only
- Contributing Member: $85/year
The Contributing Member is a member who would like to “help support LAWCHA” – the goal is senior scholars who feel a commitment to the org.
- Lifetime Member: $800
Each subscription includes access to all of our publications, including four issues of Labor: Studies in Working-Class History, LaborOnline, and the LAWCHA annual newsletter.